Monday 15 October 2012

Stepping into my third and forth books

As you know from previous blog posts I've been stepping out of my comfort zone so thought I would continue with my thoughts and feelings and how it's going. It's a very internal blog post this time around but as writers I think it's not only important to talk about the technicalities of writing but how it makes us think and feel as it is this that will impact on the reader.
Been carefully planning my next project as writing about domestic violence is far harder than I thought. It's not the subject matter it's getting the feelings emotions and thoughts in the right way in the right order. I have flow charts and plans all over my table. Non fiction seems to me harder to writer than fiction. As you know fantasy is my main genre and that is flowing well. I'm finding music while a write very soothing. I also find that because I am re visiting my past it is all the harder as it is so close to your heart. But I have encouragement from those around me and support.
Hope you have creativity with you
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren.

    I've not written much non fiction - just enough to agree it's harder than fiction.

    ReplyDelete