Friday 18 January 2013

Been a little while but back in the saddle

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted. Had a severe attack of my ME and fibromyalgia which knocked me totally off my feet. Slowly getting back there and resuming writing. Can't do as much as I'd like which is frustrating but at least it's coming along. It hasn't been all bad had ideas for a new trilogy to work on after me first is completed. That on its own is up lifting.
I find when my writing comes in fits and starts like it does at the moment it's easier to keep a note page scribbled how ever you wish that tells you what your characters are doing or have been doing up to that point in the story, helps avoid the dreaded writers block.
It's a short post today but will be doing smaller and more often over the coming months
Happy writing
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment