Friday 20 July 2012

A welcome and hello

Hi there, My name is Lauren Auty and this is my first blog. I have recently put my first book into print through Amazon create space. It's been a bit of a roller coaster writing it as I suffer from M.E but decided that I wasnt going to let my condition stop me chasing my dreams. The book is called Blades Of Shadow. I was inspired to write by several authors but the most significant author in my life would be the late Robert Jordan author of The Wheel Of Time series which is being finished by Brandon Sanderson and he's doing an amazing job. I would also like to take the time on my blog to introduce and review fellow indie (independant authors). There is a lot of talent out there but sadly its not always easy to give it a voice so in my own small way I want to do my bit them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment