Tuesday 11 September 2012

A little about me

I've wrote a lot about writing and what helps me get through writers block and story dev etc but looking at my blog there is little actually about me as a person. Like a lot of writers out there it's easy to get caught in a bubble. So for a few moments I'm going to step outside. As you know I already writing is my first true love but I'm also a massive fan of music. The flaming lips are prob my favourite band out there, alternative psychedelic rock. I collect vinyl and I know that is rare especially as I'm 27 and female. I am also an avid gamer, Xbox all the way for me.
I read almost as much as I write my favourite genre is fantasy but will read just about any book I can lay my hands on. I also collect tattoos I have 8 in total and hoping to add a 9th to the collection soon.
Just a little snippet into me and my life
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren,

    It appears we are in the same ASMSG group and I just wanted to stop by to say hello and to check out your blog. Its great to meet you and I look forward to learning more and more about you as a writer and as a person. Take care and all the best,

    Kim Cox

    ReplyDelete