Monday 17 September 2012

Book 2 Wings of Fire and other projects

Seeing my book on good reads has given me a smile today my first 5* review on there gives me that little boost that we all sometimes need. I'm also quite excited to have finished the first draft to the follow on from Blades of Shadow, Wings of Fire, the hard work comes next the editing and the rewrites hoping to have it in print by the end of this year.
I would also like to take a moment to say thank you for all the support and feed back that has been given via Facebook, Twitter and Good reads.it means a lot.
I also have a couple of side projects on the go, a dream dictionary for those who like the more spiritual side of life.
The other is a collection of poems I've written over the years that I'm putting together. So quite busy on the writing front when my health allows.
In the coming weeks I'll be posting the first chapter from Wings of Fire for you to sample and let me know what you think.

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment